FREE SHIPPING IN UK & ITALY / IN EUROPE STARTING FROM € 90,00

YO-MASK / toning and de-stressing mask

27,00 

YO MASK FACE is an innovative two-component compound to be used to prevent face and neck skin aging. This product is obtained by combining a mixture of red fruits with a powder activator which gives an extraordinary recompacting and antioxidant effect. It is a face and neck mask perfect for a firming and soothing action, visible just after the first application.

All aaa/unbranded® skincare products are born from the experience of professional beauty experts, so that you can easily use them every day

FRESH PRODUCT
YOU BUY / WE MAKE IT

7 days delivery

UNISEX PRODUCT
AGAINST TEENAGE ACNE
Produced in Italy
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
AVOID EYES CONTACT

In stock

  

How does your skin benefit from aaa/unbranded® YO-MASK?

YO-MASK keeps you young. Because berries are rich in antioxidants, they can reduce wrinkles by fighting off free radicals! Berries such as blueberries and strawberries contain Vitamin A and Vitamin C. These nutrients are very important for your body and help keep your skin smooth while giving it a natural glow.
YO-MASK  hydrates your Skin. Berries such as blackberries have a high density of water, and we all know the importance of water to remain hydrated.
YO-MASK treats wounds. Because of the astringent qualities of berries, they prevent the formation of blood clots.
YO-MASK fights against sun damage. Berries contain ellagic acid, which effectively fights the skin damage caused by the sun. We use berries in our skincare for this reason; it helps against collagen and elastin breakdown.

It's all a matter of components. Two are enough.

YO-MASK is made with only two components. First of all, there is a red fruit gel and then an activating powder to be added to the gel directly into the jar. So, you have to quickly mix the two ingredients with a spatula or a teaspoon until the mixture is thick and homogeneous. Be careful because the mixture dries quickly, so you need to spread it fast over your neck and face. Now you can relax and enjoy the benefits of this fabulous mask, without thinking about problems at work, for 12/15 minutes.

YO MASK

The power of water.

Also when taking care of the face and neck, it is necessary to bear in mind that to obtain excellent results it is necessary to feed the body also from the inside; a good dose of water and a healthy and balanced diet will suit the purpose. We are made of 70% water, the remaining 30% could be good skincare.

How to use

Wash and dry your hands well before using. Remove the disposable gloves from the package and put your hands inside each glove. Leave on for about 15-20 minutes. Then remove the glove and massage the hands together with large movements between the palm and the back until all the product is absorbed. Avoid contact with eyes during use.

Advice for men

The use of this mask is not recommended if you have a beard, or in case of chest hair, as the product solidifies and it is difficult to rinse it well

Where to use it

Face / neck / décolleté

Storage

Avoid leaving the products open and unused for a long time. Store cosmetics in cool, dry and protected from light.
Any slight variation in color indicates the naturalness of the components and does not alter the quality of the product.

Type of skin

All skin, dry skin, stiff skin

Texture

Creamy. During use with activator, it solidifies.

Color

Strawberry pink

Perfume

Characteristic of the ingredients

Production

Produced in Italy

Size

Disposable – only one application

Features

What’s inside

Red fruit extracts: antioxidant, anti-aging.
Alginate: remineralizing, vitaminizing, moisturizing.

Ingredients

RED FRUITS GEL
Aqua, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Disodium EDTA, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum Fruit, Rubus Idaeus Seed Powder, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Powder, Maltodextrin, Fragaria Vesca Seed, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Aluminum Hydroxide, CI 73360, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tropolone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate.

ACTIVATING POWDER
Solum Diatomeae, Algin.
WITH VEGETABLE ACTIVES.

Updating…
  • No products in the cart.